BIG DATA & AI TORONTO 2020: VIRTUAL CONFERENCE & EXPO
Big Data and AI Toronto is going virtual for its 5th edition! Canada’s #1 data and analytics event will be delivered to you exclusively online. Join the Canadian data community on September 29-30, 2020 online from the comfort of your home.
- 6,000+ Forecasted Online attendees
- 100+ Showcased Brands
- 200+ Speakers
Keynote speeches, panel discussions, master classes, use cases, product demonstrations. Hear from more than 200 speakers, build your program according to your needs, and benefit from 2 days of strategic, practical, and technical content.
All sessions will be live streamed online and available on-demand until Dec.31.
A dynamic virtual marketplace with 5 content streams, showcasing over 100 leading solutions providers; from large tech corporations to innovative start-ups along with a dedicated career development and recruitment zone. Our expo provides you with a unique opportunity to interact with leaders and the newcomers of Big Data, AI, Cybersecurity, and Cloud technologies.
Meet your future partners at Big Data & AI Toronto 2020!
- Big Data, Hadoop and Beyond Hadoop platforms
- Digital transformation journey, agile management, and the Future of Work
- Machine Learning and AI technologies
- Advanced analytics, including data visualization, BI, real-time, predictive, prescriptive
- Cloud strategies: hybrid, containerization, serverless, micro-services
- Automated Machine Learning, Edge AI, Augmented Intelligence, Graphical Databases
- Data governance and quality
- Voice technologies, continuous intelligence, AI-as-a-Service, Natural Language Processing
- Cybersecurity, compliance,and privacy
- Digital Ops including DataOps, AIOps, CloudSecOps