SMARTec India – 2020 Conference & Expo
India’s 1st and Largest Smart Exhibition For Smart Technologies
Smart Technologies and Indian Automation industry are witnessing a rapid shift in consumers’ demands. With the concept growing at a steady pace in the urban areas, the growing market of smart technologies in India can be attributed to the growth of IT hubs and HNWIs. Everything, from our homes, to offices, farms, hospitals, hotels and shopping malls etc are becoming smarter day by day with the help of technology integration.
SMARTec India aims to be an important milestone in the roadmap towards establishing India as the leading producer and consumer of the Smart Technologies. This uniquely designed highly interactive event will experience working sessions on real world case studies of various market leaders that are using technology to make living smarter.
- Conference – 3 Days
- Expo – 7 Days
- 400+ Exhibitors (both National and International)
- 25000+ Visitors
- 1000+ Businesses
- 10 Industry awards
SMARTec India 2020 – Event Features:
- First of its kind integrated event for smart technologies in all key sectors.
- 400+ Exhibitors(both National and International).
- Cross-Linkages and Networking with potential clients and partners.
- First-hand Product and Technology Launch Platforms.
- Live Demonstrations of latest technologies.
- 10,000+ Smart Technologies Professionals from across the country.
- Participation from Central and State Governments.
- B2B meetings and Networking opportunities.
- International and Domestic Conference.
- AGRI TECH – In India over 40 IoT startups are dealing with smart agriculture, while a majority of them are in research.
- FIN TECH – 66.7% of bank executives believes fintech will impact wallets & mobile payments globally.
- HEALTH TECH – Health Tech is a three-in-one antidote to at once tackle the systematic problem-trio of access.
- ENERGY TECH – The Smart Meter National Programme aims to retrofit 25 crore conventional meters.
- HOME TECH – 43% of smart home technology users are of between18-34 years.
- INFO TECH – 90% of the world’s data has been created in the last two years.
- SMART CITIES – By 2040, 65 percent of the world’s population will be living in smart cities. Worldwide 1.3 million .
- SMART MOBILITY – Ride hailing in India is expected to reach $43.3 billion by 2025 from $15.3 billion in 2017.
- EDUCATION TECH – This ongoing global pandemic has motivated Industry sectors all over the world to moving towards digitization .