Business Awards are the 2nd best kind of motivation a company needs – they increase the Trustworthiness, Employee Motivation, Boost the Profile, and help Networking with Investors and Collaborators. Startups now yearn to win the coveted “Startup of the Year” for their innovations in a particular category. So, here is a list of “Startup of the Year – 2020”, by leading business and professional groups this year – till now. We will keep this updated for upcoming winners.
Zerodha – Startup of the Year by ET Startup Awards 2020
- 3+ million Zerodha clients contribute to over 15% of all retail order volumes in India daily by trading and investing.
- 8 million page views and over 9 lakh app install since March 23, 2020.
- Claims to be growing at the rate of 100% Year on year.
- Reached Unicorn status (USD 1 Billion valuation) without raising money from investors.
RailYatri – Startup of the Year by Entrepreneur Awards 2020 in Travel
- Grown its revenue by 400% in 2018-2019.
- Expects revenue to increase by USD 20 Million in a year, and USD 200 Million by 2022.
- Acquired YatraChef on Jan 22, 2018.
- Raised a total of USD 16.1 Million in funding over 7 rounds.
NoBroker – Startup of the Year by Entrepreneur Awards 2020 in Real Estate
- Develops a peer-to-peer property listings platform designed to make the real estate transactions efficient.
- Aiming to reach 20 cities including tier-1 and tier-2 in India in the next 2-3 years and looking forward to closing 20,000 to 25,000 transactions every month by the end of FY 2020.
- Raised a total of USD 214.5 Million in funding over 10 rounds.
Licious – Startup of the Year by Entrepreneur Awards 2020 in Food & Beverage
- Online meat and seafood ordering start-up that follows an end-to-end business.
- Employs more than 2,000 people, has built its supply chain network to control the sourcing and production of food.
- Aiming to generate USD 140 Million in annual revenue by 2023, a healthy growth rate of 300% year-over-year.
- Raised a total of USD 94.5 Million in funding over 6 rounds.
Coding Ninjas – Startup of the Year by Entrepreneur Awards 2020 in Education
- Edtech platform Coding Ninjas has a unique Teaching Assistant (TA) model, which provides almost real-time doubt support to the enrolled students.
- Has experienced a 150% increase in admissions in March 2020.
- Raised a total of US$ 5.2M in funding over 1 round.
Humsafar India – Startup of the Year by Entrepreneur Awards 2020 in Energy
- A consumer brand of Samridhi Highway Solutions Pvt Ltd provides doorstep diesel delivery.
- Surpassed the total revenues of INR 22 Million and delivered 5.5Mmillion litres in 2019-20.
Sixth Sense Retail (Wiggles) – Startup of the Year by Entrepreneur Awards 2020 in Retail
- Offers a wide range of quality healthcare and nutrition products like de-wormers, spot-on, anti-tick powder, herbal shampoos, calcium supplements, and liver tonic, among other pet essentials products along with “vet on call” and grooming services.
- Experienced a 40% growth month on month and 4 times return on costs.
- Raised USD 1 Million funding in its first funding round.
ShakeDeal – Startup of the Year by Entrepreneur Awards 2020 in e-Commerce (B2B)
- B2B procurement platform for all indirect procurement of industrial goods and supplies
- Grown by 600% in the last financial year.
SkinKraft – Startup of the Year by Entrepreneur Awards 2020 in Beauty & Wellness.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) enabled skin care data analysis through “SkinID” and provide accurate product suggestions.
- 5 M + skin profile recorded and sells 1.2 + lacks units a month.
- Expects to achieve Rs 100 crore in sales in upcoming years.
NIRAMAI Health Analytix – Startup of the Year by Entrepreneur Awards 2020 in Healthcare
- A new cancer screening software that uses Big Data analytics, Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) over thermography images to enable a low cost, easy to use, portable solution and requires minimal human supervision.
- Raised a total of US$ 6.1M in funding over 3 rounds.
LetsTransport – Startup of the Year by Entrepreneur Awards 2020 in Logistics.
- offers a range of product modules to manage fleets, including intelligent routing.
- A fleet of 60+ thousands designated light commercial vehicles with clients like Amazon, Flipkart, Coca-Cola …
- Raised a total of US$ 24.6M in funding over 8 rounds.
Bobble AI – Startup of the Year by Entrepreneur Awards 2020 in Innovation.
- A conversation media platform offering indigenous social keyboard with 10+ patents.
- Their flagship offering “Bobble Indic Keyboard” includes speech-to-text capabilities in 100+ international languages, including 23 Indian languages.
- Raised a total of US$ 8.6M in funding over 3 rounds.
If your Startup has won any prestigious award(s) and want it to be featured here, send us the details on email@example.com.